Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fun filled Sunday! This week has been a very busy one! I had a lot of kakes to make and I am also sponsoring a bake sale this coming week for the March of Dimes. Never seems to be a day off. But, at least I'm doing what I truly love! So let me share with you my week in kake....
Princess Miley turned 3 and had a beautiful pink kake fit for any princess.
Then there was the Browning logo in camo. My very first ever carved kake. I thought it turned out great! :)
This kake I made for a friend and colleague at work. She was the department supervisor of the kids department and she is retiring from retail to go and work with her daughter training horses. The kake shows that she threw away all her kids department things for the greener pasture. lol It was a hit!
Last I had a Fox Motor cross themed birthday kake. The birthday boy's favorite color is neon green and he loves Fox. So this is what I came up with. He loved it!

So there we have it. My week in kake. I love making kakes for every one's special occasions and I am so blessed to have the support I do from everyone.
Thank you all so very much!

Sweet Dreaming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment