Friday, August 12, 2011

Always some sort of kakery going on!

I've been a bad blogger! I haven't updated anyone in quite a while now. Good news is that I've been VERY busy working on my website and hopefully that will be fully functioning in the next two weeks. :) 

I thought I'd share with you some of my recent kakery.
I had the honor of doing a Hello Kitty Kake for a young lady's 14th birthday! It turned out oh so cute in my opinion.
Then I did an adorable Baby Shower Kake. It was Pink and Brown and was supposed to look like a gift to the mommy-to-be! I loved making this kake, it brought me back to my own first baby shower which was also pink and brown themed. It turned out wonderful!

I also recently made the kake for my "free kake" raffle. It was fire themed and I absolutely love the way it turned out. It had everything a firefighter would want, from flames wrapping around the base of the kake to the 'fire life' logo. This kake was a hit!!!

Congratulations to Laura Ferguson, the winner of my "free kake" raffle. Once Kristin's Kakes gets to 200 Fans on Facebook I'll be raffling off another one!!!

Thank you all for your continued support. I couldn't do this without you!
-Kristin 

No comments:

Post a Comment