Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tink, Tink, Huddle....Kakes Done!

So here is my busy weekend of kakery results.
The first Tinkerbell kake turned out great, despite a few setbacks which hopefully aren't that noticeable. ;)
Everyone at Allison's 4th Birthday loved the Chocolate kake with Strawberry filling. :)

The second Tinkerbell kake was for a friends 3rd birthday. I love the way the gumpaste grass twists turned out! A new technique that was so much fun!
 Everything shown is completely edible except the Tink candle on top. I had the pleasure to be at this birthday party, that was so much fun, and taste this YUMMMY Kake! The yellow butter Kake with raspberry filling was AMAZING! Everyone loooved it!

Finally, my very first "Building" kake! What a great challenge this was for me. I THRIVE on challenges and this one took the kake! lol
This was a 1st Anniversary kake for a friend of mine. They originally met at a Huddle House restaurant in Georgia and I had the bright idea to replicate that exact restaurant. It turned out soooo cute!

The Red Velvet kake turned out wonderfully! The couple LOVED the recreation!

So, all in all, I had a very successful weekend! It was so much fun making these wonderful kakes. I love all the support and opportunities you all are bringing my way. Keep them coming!

Happy Kakery!



No comments:

Post a Comment