Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Florida I.C.E.D. News...

Florida ICED's first year turned out to be a HUGE success. We are now off to planning and preparing for our 2nd Annual Florida ICED Cake Competition. The dates and location have officially been announced! So, mark your calendars for March 31 and April 1, 2012.  This years venue is AMAZING. It will be held at the Circle Square Cultural Center here in Ocala.   I will keep everyone updated on my blog, but you can also check out www.FloridaICED.com  If you have any questions on sponsoring, vendor space or and general questions, please let me know and I will be glad to assist you. 

Also, this years theme, which we voted on at the last show, will be Masquerade Ball.  There will be categories for every type of decorator to enter! It should be a wonderful event!

No comments:

Post a Comment