Saturday, September 24, 2011

Fall Has Arrived!

Have I not mentioned before how much I LOVE fall? It is such a wonderful time of year, the air starts to get cooler, the leaves start to turn and best of all it means the holidays are just around the corner! So in honor of it now being OFFICIALLY Fall, I decided to post these amazing cookies.Courtesy of CookieRookie on CakeCentral.com http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1903135

Last week I actually learned how to make this exact type of cookie at the Ocala Cake Club. Sherrie Goolsby taught us all how to do fondant covered cookies. It was a wonderful experience. We have such a talented group of ladies in our club. :)
I think I may try my hand at making some of these myself. Who doesn't love some cookies around the holidays?
HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment